should the guy kiss the girl first or should the girl kiss the guy first?

by: EnergizerBunny

k me and my boy friend (n8) keep arguing about this will you please help us get this straight?

k n8 say "just like in the move hitch the guy goes 90% of the way and the girl go the other 10%, this 10% is also know as the kiss"

but i still think the guys should give the first kiss its just common sense everyone knows that

  1. 1

    are you a guy or a girl?

  2. 2

    who do you think i right?

  3. 3

    no matter who you think is right. just in this case should he give the first kiss, or should i?

© 2017 Polarity Technologies
X
X

Invite Next Author

Write a short message (optional)

or via Email

Enter Quibblo Username

X

Report This Content