0 of 10 questions.
1. I like to be in control of work situations and am much happier working alone than with others.
2. When Iâ€™m under pressure, the easiest emotion for me to express is anger or irritability.
3. I rarely tell anyone that I need them.
4. I tend to harbor old hurts. Rather than telling someone that he or she hurt me, I would rather fantasize about getting even.
5. I find it hard to admit being vulnerable. I donâ€™t often say â€œIâ€™m wrong.â€
6. I have high standards, which others sometimes mistake for criticism.
7. I feel uncomfortable if someone gets too close to me emotionally.
8. Iâ€™m neat and orderly. I like my way of doing things and find it hard to live with someone who is sloppy.
9. Iâ€™m good at caring for other peopleâ€™s needs, but then I get disappointed when they donâ€™t think as much about mine.
When I get into an argument with my spouse or lover, I canâ€™t resist bringing up old grievances.