:P I have a theory: Our bodies are like decoys sort of. Our spirit, ghost, soul watever u wanna call it uses it for physical form but it has an "expiration" date. Our bodies die, but our spirits don't. We're still alive but we just don't take on the physical form anymore. So that is 1 reason why i'm curious about death. You never really die [in my opinion] nobody can hear, see or feel you except special ppl, the dieing, and the sick. Any1 else have more 'logical' theories? Comment
Created by Alex_Rox_Ur_Sox
- Why do you (or don't you) believ...
- I feel as if I am the only one w...
- Do you have school spirit?
- What spirit animal guides you?
- Who is your favorite character f...
- Do you think Spirits are Real?
- How well do you know Spirited Away?
- Do you really know the movie Spi...
- Would you call spirit an element?
- Spirit Or Logic?
Users Also Took
- What is your spirit animal?
- DO U BELIEVE IN SPIRITS (GHOSTS)
- What is your Spirit Animal?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- vampire academy,what should happ...
- What do you think happens when y...
- Do we have souls or not?
- Which celestial spirit are you?
- Death, Funerals, & Afterlife Survey
- Are You Being Haunted?