READ THIS RIGHT NOW!!
The title is actually," The Survival Guide to Accident Proneness," I just put the other title to get you guys to read it. It worked, right? Well, this is 1000% true.I found all of these out from experince. Unfortunally.
2.If you have hard wood floors, NEVER put a carpet upside down near a baby gate you are about to step over. Falling on your butt is actually REALLY painful.
3. When big recycling bins are involed, Watch Were You're Going! Don't ask.
4.don't let you're annoying sister slap you with a five dollar bill. Money can actually give you paper cuts.
5. When getting out of a chair, make sure both feet are next to each other, plated FIRMLY on the ground. If one foot is behind the leg of a chair, you might accidently kick yourself in the shins.
6. Walking is very DANGEROUS. Always put one foot in front of the other so you don't trip over your feet.
7. Stairs are also very dangerous. Do NOT run down the stairs with hot cofffe. Also, when you're walking down stairs, watch your step, because if you don't you might trip when you get to the bottom because you think there are still more stairs.
8. When you set your hands down on the table, try not to drop them too hard.
9. DO NOT WEAR OPEN TOED SHOES! Do I really need to say any more?
10. When closing doors, make sure your fingers, toes and nose are away from the opening.
Well, in the famous words of Porkey Pig, That's all for now folks!