TUATARIA SORTING HAT QUIZ

TUATARIA SORTING HAT QUIZ

by: df3ba

Square up y'all, and let the House Cup competition begin, Nerdfighter/Tuataria style - FIND OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL IF YOU REALLY ARE KOALA. Oh, and DFTBA.

  1. 1

    Given the choice, you would most like to invent a potion that would guarantee you:

  2. 2

    Which road tempts you most?

  3. 3

    Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink?

  4. 4

    Dawn or dusk?

  5. 5

    Which would you most like to be?

  6. 6

    Late at night, walking alone down the street, you hear a peculiar cry. Do you:

  7. 7

    A wild French the Llama has broken into the Tuataria Google Doc mainframe. It is about to delete, destroy, and erase several irreplacable documents, listed below. In what order do you save them?

  8. 8

    Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try to open?

  9. 9

    Forest or river?

  10. 10

    Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with?

  11. 11

    One of your house mates has blatantly cheated on an exam. Your teacher draws you to the side and asks if you know if he cheated. You:

  12. 12

    You enter an enchanted garden. What would you be most curious to examine first?

  13. 13

    Once every century, the Flutterby bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of:

  14. 14

    Heads or tails?

  15. 15

    If you could have any power, which would you choose?

  16. 16

    After you have died, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name?

  17. 17

    What are you most looking forward to doing in Tuataria?

  18. 18

    What kind of instrument most pleases your ear?

  19. 19

    Which of the following would you most hate people to call you?

  20. 20

    Which of the following would you most like to do?

  21. 21

    Which House would you most like to belong to?

  22. 22

    You and two friends need to get to a Nintendo guarded by the evil Red Green, who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass. Do you:

  23. 23

    A sobbing stranger approaches you asking for help. You:

  24. 24

    How would you like to be known to history?

  25. 25

    Moon or stars?

Created by df3ba

Categories

© 2017 Polarity Technologies
X
X

Invite Next Author

Write a short message (optional)

or via Email

Enter Quibblo Username

X

Report This Content