usually they are my race but honestly as long as they are a nice person, it wouldn't matter
Everyone near me are the same race than I am, so yes.
I am white but I have a lot of Asian friends.
My school is mostly white.
Where I live (Hackney, London) is so ethnically diverse that very few of my friends are the same race as me or each other.
Why is there no "Yes, because I'm racist" I would choose that one. I don't go out and openly discriminate on someone because of their race but I don't consider myself not to be racist... I'm Mexican and most of my friends are Mexican. I have a african american friend who i did not know was African American, asian friends, an indian friend, and others who I do not know the race of.
Most of my friends are of other races/ethnicity...just how it is. Live in a diverse place with a diverse population and meet a lot of people haha
Where I live I kid you not about 95% of people are white. I don't gravitate towards a certain background or am racist, its just basically everyone's white... so...
Well it's like 75% of the people where I live are white, so like 85% of my friends are white. Out of my three best friends, two of them are white. I have Hispanic, Asian and African-American friends along with Caucasian friends. So, yeah. Anything like that doesn't change my views of people.
I'd say 85% of my friends are white, and the other 15% are other ethnicities... Most of the people in my town are white though