I don't really know...
This a Good question and I already enough to achieve. I didn't have any to think of last year or before that but this year I want to:
Pass the Cahsee(California Highschool exit exam)
Know How to solve algebra problems
Learn How to braid and Do my own hair
Get/Have a job.
I think I might have one or two more but those are my main achievers.
I never make any! Because I am bound to break them anyway. But, if I had to choose- Kick some serious a** this semester in college!
1. Get my piano music published.
2. Learn more songs on my Ukulele
3. Get first chair in the Viola section (I'm in college) :) Music is my major
4. Go weight lifting
These are just a few...I'm not going to list them all down.
1. get my driver's license
2. lose weight
3. see britney spears' las vegas show
4. be more independent and mature
5. make more friends
Haven't quite thought it out yet, but I do know that I want to cut down on my sugar intake and stick to a cleaning schedule.
I dunno, hang around, kick Moon_7 once in a while...
1) Make volleyball and softball captian
2) Figure things out with a special someone
3) Lose a ton of weight
4) become a starter for basketball
5) get back to being Cavalier Scholar
6) did I mention that special someone?
1) Get my drivers license
2) Look into college and score well on my ACT test
3)Treat my best friends like royality and show them how much they mean to me.
4) Write more than I have been
5) Do more soul searching and discover more about myself
6) Try to be the best person that I can be and make mature and logical decisions.
7) Try to get closer to this one person that I love.
8) Stay healthy.
Those are some of mine. :)
I don't really have any but I hope that...
1. my cat will feel better (she ate a poisonous lily and she is having her liver or kidneys operated on. She is 9 months old) :(
2. Well this won't come true but