Mirror's Edge: a wwyff quiz

Mirror's Edge: a wwyff quiz

by: Time_Eternal

Hey ya! I take these quizzes all the time so I decided to make one too. About you: you live with your mother, father, and little brother Danny who is four years old. You can look however you want to and _ _ means your name. Enjoy!!!

  1. 1

    You are having a dream where you are in a long dark hallway. You can just barely make out the many doors on either side of you but none of them will open.

  2. 2

    You suddenly get the feeling that there is something dark and creepy behind you so you start running as fast as you can but there is no end in sight. The presance behind you is getting closer and

  3. 3

    Reason tells you though that you shouldn't look to see what it is. Then something touches your back and you scream.

  4. 4

    You jump up in your bed with you heart pounding and your scream dying in your throat. "Mommy says you have to get ready for school." your adorable little brother tells you. "All right" you say as

  5. 5

    You check your appearance in your large floor-length mirror and head off to school. When school is over you hang out with your friends until it is late at.....

  6. 6

    When you get home the house is dark and silent inside. "Mom, Dad, Danny? Is anyone home?" you call out wondering where everyone is. You are answered by a large crash coming from your room.

  7. 7

    You rush upstairs and find your room is a mess.The only thing not destroyed is your mirror and as you look at it you notice that its surface is rippiling like water and glowing slightly.

  8. 8

    At the bottom of the mirror, lying halfway in it, is your brother's favorite teddy bear the one he carries everywhere with him. You walk forward slowly not understanding what's going on to

  9. 9

    You land hard on the ground and look up to see a fullmoon illuminating the forest around you. Then the dark shape of a creature out of a nightmare appears in front of you and you quickly roll to

  10. 10

    The monster swings at you again and you feel a sharp stabbing pain in your shoulder. The monster is about to swing at you again when a boy with what looks like black wings appears out of the

© 2019 Polarity Technologies
X
X

Invite Next Author

Write a short message (optional)

or via Email

Enter Quibblo Username

X

Report This Content