Install Webroot SecureAnywhere with key code
The access code is connected only to SecureAnywhere and does not contain any information related to the computer or its settings. Webroot does not use an access code to track the use of its products.
How to install Webroot SecureAnywhere with key code?
Follow the instructions below to enter install webroot with key code on a Windows computer
1. Make sure your computer meets the system requirements.
2. Make sure your computer is online.
3. Make sure you have the access code. An access code is a set of 20 characters contained in an e-mail message or listed in the field. It stores information and is unique. You can use the exact key code to set up the program on a maximum of 3 computers and even five servers if you purchased the license.
Note: The access code is connected only to SecureAnywhere and does not contain any information related to the computer or its settings. Webroot does not use an access code to track the use of its products.
To install the program, follow these simple steps:
· Start the installment procedure
· where you can click the URL that opens the configuration conversation. If the installation dialog does not open, use Windows Explorer to navigate to the CD drive and then double-click the installation file for this software.
· If you don't have a CD, download the installer file. After downloading the document, double-click it to start the installation procedure.
· After downloading the file, double-click it to start the installation procedure. (If the access code arrived at the email, you can copy and paste the code in this topic.)
When desired, you can click Installation Options at the bottom of the dialog box to change further configurations:
· This selection places a shortcut icon.
· Randomize the name of the installation file to bypass some infections.
· Protect Webroot documents, procedures and memory from changes. The selection allows self-defense, as well as CAPTCHA hints (CAPTCHA requires reading the distorted text on the display and entering the text in the field before performing the necessary actions). To learn more, see Embedding Access Management.
· Address change . (You can simply change the display language via configuration, not later.) When done, click I Agree and Install.
If prompted for an email address, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
· SecureAnywhere begins configuring and scanning the program. If it ends, the most important interface opens (see using the SecureAnywhere port).
· If SecureAnywhere detects a risk, it may damage the system or steal data and transport it to quarantine in places where it cannot be started. To learn more, visit Run scans and Handle quarantined items.
· SecureAnywhere shows the status display very much like an instance if your system is clean.
· You can implement and redesign Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus components without much effort.
If you want to watch the main port, select Click here to view the dashboard now
· After scanning while browsing the network, the computer is scanned by SecureAnywhere daily and monitors the action.
· You do not need to set scanning or scanning programs. SecureAnywhere does all the work.
· To confirm that SecureAnywhere is currently running, start looking for the Webroot icon in the taskbar.
· With a small chance that an important message requires your own consideration, the emblem turns yellow or crimson. The stock market opens with additional subtleties.
If you purchased a multi-user license, you can install SecureAnywhere on additional computers.