The Vampire Diaries Character, Alena told me it was what most of the group liked.
Birth Name: Layla Juliana Archibald
- Layla; a variation of the name Leila, which means Night in arabic. Named after her great grandmother.
- Juliana; female version of the name Julius, which loosely translated means Youthful. Picked by her aunt.
- Archibald: Her father's last name.
Chosen Name: Layla Bishop
- Bishop: Her mother's maiden name.
Legal Name: Layla Juliana Archibald-Bishop
- She doesn't hyphenate her name unless it's on official documents.
Nickname(s): Lay (Everyone), Julie (Damon and Alaric), Jules (Alena), Cinderella (Nathaniel), LJ (Dana), Ana (Stefan and Elena), Archie (Tyler and Matt)
- Lay is something she's been called her entire life.
- She is called Julie by Damon and Alaric because of her middle name, as well as the fact she hates the nickname.
- She is called Jules by Alena because it is something no one else calls her.
- Nathaniel gave her the nickname Cinderella because she threatens to kill him after he used 'Princess'.
- LJ is something Dana called her when she was too young to say her full name and it stuck.
- Ana also comes from her middle name.
- Archie is a variation of her last name, which Tyler and Matt refer to her as.
Alias: Jules Archibald
Future Married Alias: Jules Smallwood
Village or Island Girl: Both
Heaven Or Hell: Unknown.
Bloodline: Salvatore Bloodline
Age: 16 (Season one), 33 (In the latest flash forward)
Birthday: January 1st
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birthplace: Charlottesville, Virginia.
Current Residence: Mystic Falls.
Martial Status: Single
Appearance: She has a beautiful heart shaped face complimented with piercing baby blue eyes, full lips and dimpled smile. She has a curvaceous frame with slim, shapely legs. She has golden blonde hair. Her skin is light with a milk and rose complexion.
Personality Type: INFJ
- The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats, they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.
- INFJs indeed share a unique combination of traits: though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain – INFJs will act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity not to create advantage, but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to INFJs, and they tend to believe that nothing would help the world so much as using love and compassion to soften the hearts of tyrants.
- INFJs find it easy to make connections with others, and have a talent for warm, sensitive language, speaking in human terms, rather than with pure logic and fact. It makes sense that their friends and colleagues will come to think of them as quiet Extraverted types, but they would all do well to remember that INFJs need time alone to decompress and recharge, and to not become too alarmed when they suddenly withdraw. INFJs take great care of other’s feelings, and they expect the favor to be returned – sometimes that means giving them the space they need for a few days.
Strength: Creative, Insightful, Inspiring, Convincing, Decisive, Determined, Passionate and Altruistic.
Weakness: Sensitive, extremely private and a perfectionist
Title: Barbie Witch or Wicked Witch Of The West
Future Married Title: Barbie Lockwood
Reputation: Salvatore Witch
Best Friends: Matt Donovan and Bonnie Bennett (TVD), Hayley Marshall and Vincent Griffith (TO)
Close Friends: Tyler Lockwood, Joshua Rosza, Meredith Fell, Marcel Gerard, Jenna Sommers, Tristan De Martel, Caroline Forbes, Damon Salvatore, Camille O'Connell, Stefan Salvatore, Rebekah Mikaelson and Alaric Saltzman.
Other Friends: Jeremy Gilbert, Jackson Kenner, Elena Gilbert, Kol Mikaelson, April Young, Nora, Mary Louise, Valerie, Beau, Silas, Luke Parker, Olivia Parker, Davina Claire and Malachai Parker
Acquaintances: Josette, Julian (Lillian's Julian), Finn Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson, Freya Mikaelson and Victoria Donovan
Frenemies: Klaus Mikaelson, Lorenzo St John, Lucien Castle and Katherine Pierce
Enemies (People): Lillian Salvatore (Abandoned her kids), Esther Mikaelson (Tried to kill her kids), Mikael (Abused his kids), Giuseppe Salvatore (Abused his kids), Julian (the one who took over Tyler's body and killed Stefan), Markos, Seline, Sybil, Aracadius and Aurora De Martel
Greatest Enemy: Richard Lockwood
Eternal Twin Flame/Love Interest: Tyler Lockwood
Lover(s): Tristan De Martel
Baby Daddy: Tyler Lockwood
Ex: Too many to name.
Rival: Caroline Forbes (for Tyler)
Family: Jay Salvatore Archibald (Father), Beth Ann Bishop (Mother), Zach Salvatore (Paternal Uncle), Sarah Salvatore (Paternal Cousin) Dana Bishop (Younger Sister), The Salvatore Line (Paternal Ancestors)
Honorary Family: Matt Donovan, Bonnie Bennett, Tyler Lockwood and Vincent Griffith
Future Family: Tyler Lockwood (Husband), Charles Mason Lockwood (Son), Lillian "Lily" Lockwood (Daughter), Jay Lockwood (Son), Luke and Brianne Lockwood (Stepkids) and Jordan Lockwood (Daughter)
Closest To: Matt, Bonnie, Tyler and Vincent
Partner In Life: Vincent Griffith
Soulmate: Matt Donovan
Shoulder To Lean On: Hayley Marshall
Other Half: Bonnie Bennett
Partners In Crime: Caroline and Elena
Occupation: High School Student, College Student, or Teacher Depends on the story
Diet: She's a vegetarian
Side Of The War: She's loyal to the people who are loyal to her.
Loyalty: Tyler and Matt
Greatest Fear: Isolation
Deepest Desire: To protect her loved ones.
Secret: She's bi, but it's more of an "I don't kiss and tell" scenario.
Most Prized Possession: Her family grimoire.
Motto: Live the best life you can.
Character Quote: I don't have time for childish games.
Extra: She's a witch via her mother.