Arguments for us Non-Beliebers
Are you sick and tired of listening to those annoying Beliebers drone on and on about their gender-confused idol? Fear not! I have compiled a list of ten reasons we right-minded Bieber haters don't love this abomination, and why others shouldn't either! Enjoy to the haters, and you fans may learn a thing or two! ;)
P.S., I'm not trying to offend anyone here, but I think it's only fair I get my word in.
Ten Arguments against Justine Bieber (not a spelling error, btw)
9. His music video "Baby" is the most disliked video on YouTube with over 1,520,412 dislikes and counting. Only 32% of the people who rate the video like it.
8. In a recent interview for Rolling Stone magazine, he called Americans evil. Seriously? They make up more than half his fan base and make him a millionaire and you consider them evil?
7. A male voice should not be that high. It just shouldn't.
6. He lost his grammy for best new artist to a saxaphonist name Esperanza that 95% of Americans haven't even heard of. But without even listening to Esperanza's music, I think it's safe to say she is much, much more talented then Justin.
5. He's only a year younger than his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, but she looks like his aunt.
4. The word "Biebermania" is just wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG. It's BEATLEMANIA. I always will be.
3. He's spread a disease among 7 and 40 year old girls alike. This "Bieber Fever" must be stopped. It's an epidemic. I myself have lost loved ones to such a disease.
2. His music is crap. Maybe I would respect him a shred if he actually wrote it, but he doesn't. Talentless hacks just come in with stupid songs, tell him to sing them and he does it.
1. Ok, I'll be the only one to say it. HIS HAIR IS NOT HOT!