101 Things Not To Do At Hogwarts
I saw this, and thought it was hilarious, so I've made a one-shot around it. Hope you enjoy...
101 Things Not To Do At Hogwarts
1. If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
2. I will not sing â€œWeâ€™re off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Ozâ€ when being sent to the Headmasterâ€™s office
3. I will not play poker or bridge with Professor Trelawneyâ€™s tarot deck
4. Seamus Finnegan is not â€œafter me Lucky Charms.
5. I will not draw mustaches, glasses, scars, devil horns, or other paraphernalia on the paintings in Hogwarts while the subjects are sleeping. They do not find it amusing.
6. I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
-6b. Neither will I take one out on the new DADA teacher
7. Bringing fortune cookies to Divination class does not count for extra credit
8. I will not change gravity on the Hogwarts grounds. My fellow students do not need to develop extra muscles and jumping into an orbit is not funny
9. I am not the Wicked Witch of the West
-9b. Neither is Professor Umbridge.
10. I will not ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
11. I will not follow potion instructions in reverse order â€œto see what happens.
12. I will not walk up to a Hufflepuff and ask if he/she is going to huff and puff and blow my house down
13. I will not accept anything edible from a Weasley
-13b. Especially if it is offered with a compensation for any damages
14. Hogwarts is not in the flight path of any Muggle airport, and Muggle airplanes cannot crash into Hogwarts. That being the case, there is no need to have first years standing on the spires of Hogwarts waving torches screaming "Go away, go away!!
15. I will not ask for advice from Peeves on how to wreak havoc
-15b. This goes for Fred and George, too
16. Making rumors about Harry and Draco's secret love life is not funny and it will stop soon
17. I will not suggest to Fred and George that they invent and sell Anti-Anti-Cheating Charm quills
18. I will not tell first years that the best way to study is to stay up all night balancing your textbook on your head, as gravity will cause the information to sink through the skull and into the brain
-18b. Having not done this, I will not stay up all night to laugh at said first years
19. I will not point to Harry Potterâ€™s scar and ask if his Voldy senses are tingling
20. I will not organize a Junior Death Eaters Training Camp at Hogwarts. I will not hand out medals for "Hexing Harry Potter,â€ "Endangering a teacherâ€™s life by jinxing,â€ or â€œThrowing a person from the Astronomy Tower.â€ I will not send the latter to Professor Snape and make him an honorary member
21. I will not add "according to the prophecy" at the end of all my sentences to raise my Divination grade
22. I will not refer to the Accio charm as "The Force.
23. I will not push Professor Flitwick from his stack of books claiming I need them for my studies
24. I will not spike my best friendâ€™s pumpkin juice and tell him to go hit on Professor McGonagall
-24b. Or Professor Snape
25. When asked a question by a teacher I will not inform them that the answer is protected by a Fidelius Charm and I am not the Secret Keeper
26. I will not hiss at Harry Potter instead of talking
27. I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class
28. I will not organize a witch burning, even if I have been assigned to do a presentation on Muggle history in my Muggle Studies class
29. I will not tell Oliver Wood that Quidditch as been permanently canceled
-29b. Having not done this, I will not tell him that it is Marcus Flint's fault
30. I will not bewitch Percy Weasley's prefect badges to yell "I'm in love with myself!" every time it senses movement
31. The Easter Bunny is not Jesusâ€™ Animagus form.
.32. I will not sign up the Great Lake at Hogwarts for the Summer Olympics swimming competitions
-32b. I will not take a hippogriff to the Summer Olympics to get an unfair advantage at the Equestrian competitions
33. I will not convince first years that the new password to Gryffindor Tower is "Petrificus Totalus" and must be recited with their wands pointed at themselves
34. I will not give a "Chosen by whom, actually?" shirt to Harry Potter for Christmas
35. I will not refer to Aragog as â€œCharlotte.
36. Crucifixes do not ward off Slytherins
-36b. I should not test that
37. I will not jump up and yell "VOLDERMORT, RUN!" in the middle of a D.A. meeting
38. If Death Eaters attack Hogsmeade, I will not point at the Dark Mark and shout â€œTo the Batmobile, Robin!
39. I will not tell everyone that Draco Malfoy started the Hug A Muggle Campaign
40. I will not use magic to change test questions into those I can answer
41. I will not tell Ronald Weasley that his sister was caught snogging any of the following: 1) Draco Malfoy, 2) Any other Slytherin, 3) Michael Corner, 4) Any other Ravenclaw, 5) Zacharias Smith, 6) Any other Hufflepuff, 7) Neville Longbottom, 8) Any other Gryffindor
42. Asking Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger "When's the wedding?" is only funny a few times
43. I will not lock the Gryffindors and Slytherins in a room and take bets on who will come out alive
44. I will stop asking the Arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is
-44b. And Hermione Granger
45. I will not dress in long black capes with hoods. Draco Malfoy tried this and almost peed his pants. I must learn from his experience
46. I will not tell Professor Binns that he is dead and a) needs to move on, or b) get a life
47. I will not change the speed of light to 30 mph and enjoy watching my fellow students and the teachers find out about the miracles of relativity
48. I will not start a betting pool on the fate of this yearâ€™s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, as it is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept
49. I will not hand out shirts that say â€œPotter 7, Voldemort 0.
50. Astronomy class will not cause me to be abducted by aliens
51. I will not convince the first years that "Death Eaters" is the name for a cookery club specialized in experimental dishes
52. I will not start a howler chain-letter saying "Your life will be cursed for seven years if you donâ€™t send this to 10 fellow students within 15 minutes.
53. I will not melt if water is poured over me
-53b. Neither will Professor Umbridge
54. I will not bewitch my cauldron to change the freezing-point of water. I will not ask Professor Snape why my potion is freezing while the cauldron is heated. Nor will I point out that I doubted from the beginning that he would be able to sort that out for me
55. I will not tell the first years on the Hogwarts Express that they have free choice of house if they swim over the lake
56. Professor Flitwickâ€™s first name is not Yoda
57. It is generally accepted that cats and dragons cannot interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory, no matter how wicked the result would be
58. Sneaking slugs into Ron Weasley's food is not funny
59. I will not tell Professor Snape that we the student body have been discussing his role in unfortunate events involving the late headmaster and have deemed him a miserable and pathetic excuse of a human being
-59b. I will also not suggest that he isnâ€™t even human
60. If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it
61. I do not know the Avada Kedavra curse, and pretending I do in front of people who annoy me is not funny, no matter how much they injure themselves diving for cover.
62. I will not hang up a sign saying "Reserved for Draco Malfoy" at the girlsâ€™ bathroom door
63. I am not allowed to ask pureblood students things like, â€œIf your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?â€
64. I will not tell Dobby that Harry Potter's one greatest desire is for a pit bull named Ripper.
65. I will not tell Professor McGonagall about the great Muggle enhancer out there called botox.
-65b. I will not tell her that it would make those thin tight lips of hers into pouty bodacious things.
--65c. I will not tell her that Professor Dumbledore would particularly enjoy looking at those pouty bodacious things.
66. "42" is not the answer to every question on the O.W.L.s.
-66b. Not even if the boy whoâ€™s whispering this to you tells you he heard it from Hermione Granger herself.
67. I will not set Ravenclaws on the task of calculating the exact value of pi.
68. Getting the Sorting Hat drunk only makes his song funny the first time.
69. Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
70. I will not ask Professor Flitwick how Santa Claus is doing.
71. Asking â€œHow do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?â€ and walking away is only funny the first time.
72. I will not ink my owl's feet, have it walk across parchment, and sell the results as cheat sheets for Ancient Runes, even though Crabbe and Goyle keep falling for it.
73. I will not change the speed of sound so that communication by owl is quicker than talking to each other.
74. I will not point out to Professor Sinistra that Astrology needs to be rewritten as Pluto is no longer a planet.
75. I will not encourage bungee jumping from the Astronomy Tower, nor do it myself, as it is disrespectful of Professor Dumbledoreâ€™s memory.
76. I will not tell Gryffindor first years that sneaking into the Slytherin dormitory is a rite of passage to truly become a Gryffindor
77. Ravenclaws do not find a sign saying "The library is closed for an indefinite time period" amusing in any sense
-77b. Neither does Hermione Granger
78. I will not tell Professor Snape he needs to go to his "Happy Place.
79. If I insist on carrying out my plans of producing "Riddle-De-Dee: The Voldemort Musical," I will do so under a nom-de-plume
80. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that my teacup says she's lying.
81. I will not imitate Steve Irwin while in Care of Magical Creatures class, even if I have the best fake Australian accent
82. I will not enchant the telescopes on the Astronomy Tower to display non-existent constellations during O.W.L. exams
83. My headmaster's name is Albus Dumbledore, not "Gandalf.
84. Underwater broom riding does not distinguish the master from the layman. It is not required to become member of any Quidditch team
85. I will not use Legilimency to get the right answers from my teachers
86. I will not use Legilimency to get what my fellow students think are the right answers
-86b. This also pertains to Hermione Granger
87. I will not psycho-analyze Professor Trelawney, as it clouds her Inner Eye
88. "To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice
89. I will not put a paper sign on Firenze's back saying "Pony Rides: 3 Sickles.
90. Growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is not "an extra credit project for Herbology.
91. Neil Gaiman is not spying on us
92. I will not point out to the house-elves how much sushi could be made of the giant squid
93. I will not suggest that we read coffee beans in Divination instead of tea leaves for a bit of a change
94. I will not tell the teachers that they cannot assign homework, as we do not actually go home during the school year to do it
95. The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date for the Yule Ball
96. I will not make fun of Hufflepuffs because their house colors make them look like bees
97. I will not use silencing charms on my Prefects
98. I will not to conjure the words "DRINK ME" onto the vial of any potion in Professor Snape's classroom
99. I will not add a spoonful of sugar to each potion I make. Mary Poppins was not a brewer of potions
100. Stealing first-years' clothing and then tossing it into and around the Whomping Willow is highly frowned upon
-100b. I am also not allowed to tell them that the Whomping Willow is inaccurately named and is actually a wonderful spot for peaceful reading.
101. I will not repeatedly remind Ron Weasley I am dating his brother Fred, and that it means there are now 3 people who will prank him.
"I think that is about it!" George signed his name and handed the quill to his brother. Fred signed immediately and turned to Roxy. "This it the 101 things we have successfully wrote up for you, our best friend and my girlfriend, to now try and complete." She grinned.
"My hand is gonna be a blo0dy mess when Umbridge gets hold of me." She signed the paper with a flourish. The twins grinned.
"Make sure you do them! I mean, we're leaving in 2 hours..."
"I will. You guys better go out with a bang."
"I think be out grown full time education. Whaddya say George?"
"Accio brooms!" Their Brooms zipped down the stairs, and they lept on. "See ya!"
"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE." The two turned around and saw Roxy sprinting down the staircase, with parchment in her hand. "Done."
"Every last friggin' one." George looked at her in disbelief. Fred grinned.
"Come on then, gorgeous." George helped her onto Fred's broom, and she planted a kiss on Fred's cheek. "See ya Umbridge!" she yelled, wrapping her arms around Fred's waist. "Give her he'll from us Peeves." George laughed, and waved some spare fingers at Umbridge, before the 3 sped off.