50 Songs That Fit Supernatural
I'm making a series of videos, each one called "10 Songs That Fit Supernatural." So far I've listed 50 songs, which means there will be 5 videos in this series.
Each video contains scenes from SPN that are appropriate for the songs.
So it's like watching 10 mini SPN music videos in one video!
I'll not reveal all songs at once, so the next parts will come as a surprise!
Songs 1 - 10
Watch it HERE: https://vimeo.com/126116872
or HERE (blocked in some countries due to YouTube's copyright policy): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiSMt9-J5_8
1. Second & Sebring - Of Mice & Men
2. Slipped Away - Avril Lavigne
3. Haunted House - Teenage Bottlerocket
4. Daughters of Darkness - Halestorm
5. Picture Perfect - Escape The Fate
6. The Artist - Alesana
7. Go to Hell for Heavenâ€™s Sake - Bring Me The Horizon
8. Angel with a Shotgun - The Cab
9. How to Save a Life - The Fray
10. Drown - Bring Me The Horizon
Part 2 spoilers: Expect some Falling In Reverse, Green Day, and Black Veil Brides!
A note for this video and future videos: Anything that seems to imply Destiel can be interpreted as platonic if you don't ship them, or if you do ship them you're free to let your imagination wander. I won't hate you for shipping/not shipping them. ;)
I mean, Dean and Cas do love each other -- from human to guardian angel and vice versa. This love can be interpreted any way you want. <3
(Ok this last part was out of the question or original topic, but I just thought I should put it out there.)