|Quiz Activity:||1083 Taken, 5 Created|
|About Me:||My Name Is Becca? and i am 16 Im a huge fan of the jonas brothers..Music is my life, without it i dont know :L.-Nick+Joe+ Kevin =Love♥I love the JONAS BROTHERS.I love 2 sing When Life Gives You Lemons Throw Them Back And Yell, "I Want The Jonas Brothers!!!- Kevin The Cute Romanic One- Joe The Cute Funny One- Nick The Cute Sensitive One~Together- The Best Darn Boys I've EVER Laid Eyes On! I love Tylor Swift and Selena Gomez Demi Lovato and miley cyrus there my rolemodels..I am trying to reach 200 friends so anyone who likes the jonas brothers send a friend request and i will execpt you.Did i mention I love the JONAS BROTHERS.i want 2 be a singer.i also want 2 live in California.>>>the Jonas Brothers said breathing wasnt cool then 90% of girls would be dead which would give me a better chance! post this on ur profile if u would b one of the 10% living and loving the Jonas Brothers.|
|Favorite Topics:||Quizzes , Twilight , Would You Rather... , Minutes in Heaven , Jonas Brothers , Camp Rock|
No favorite quizzes or stories yet!